Cateye Ivory - Skilynx
Acetate Frame Sunglasses
The Cateye is the model worn by legendary Jean Vuarnet in 1960 when he won the gold medal in down-hill skiing in Squaw Valley.
Made in France with the utmost care and reworked in acetate, this model now boasts the authentic style and "Rock" contemporary image of Finger in the Nose.
The Skilynx lense offers protection against direct sunlight with the top of the metallization, while the bottom protects the reflection of light on water or snow. In the center of the glass, the metallization moves aside to let the brown glass filter in the best light, while increasing contrast.
SIZE 1: 3-6 years old
SIZE 2: 6-10 years old
- 100 % acetate provide extreme flexibility and high resistance
- ultra flexible hinges to reduce the risk of breakage
- outstanding optical characteristics
- excellent transparency without light scattering
- 100 % UV protection
- unbreakable material "Cridal"
- internal anti reflection treatment
- guaranted without bisphenol A and phtalate
- protection level 3
- 2mm thickness